This document is subject to change, any changes will be sent to you electronically 48 hours before they become effective. Crab Apple Vintage assumes no responsibility for your failure to read and accept these changes.1. A minimum non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to secure your booking, and is payable within 7 days of making your booking.
2. Cancellation of any services booked with Crab Apple Vintage should be made in writing and received by Crab Apple Vintage no less than 28 days prior to the date of the booked event (where possible) clearly stating the reason for cancellation. Failure to cancel within the specified time could incur the full booking fee to be paid (cleared in full) by the booked function date.
3. Payments made to Crab Apple Vintage are not transferable
4. The balance must be paid within 14 days of the event date; failure to do so will incur a fee of 5% of any remaining balance, and a further fee of 5% of the remaining balance will be applied every 7-day period thereafter or no work will be completed.
5. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all monies are paid promptly and correctly.
6. Payments can be made to Crab Apple Vintage through the following means; Cash, Credit Card, Eftpos, Bank Deposit, or PayPal.
7. A Public holiday surcharge of 15% applies to all labour services, such as delivery and setup.
8. All labour or products provided outside of scope outlined in initial package or service will incur additional cost quoted prior to those services being completed/products purchased. Payment will then be required as per new invoice, and any overdue amounts will be treated as in clause 4.
9. Should Crab Apple Vintage make any purchases on your behalf (for example flowers) the payment will be made on your behalf to the third party with an additional invoice issued and payable by client. Any overdue amounts will be treated as in clause 4.
10. A security bond of 30% (rounded to the nearest 10 dollars) of total invoiced fee or $200 whichever is higher is payable on all hire items prior to pick-up or delivery of items. In the event that the charges incurred (for loss or damages) are greater than the security deposit value, an invoice will be issued.
11. Where applicable delivery of your items will be confirmed the week prior to your event. Whilst we will make every effort to deliver at the time you would prefer delivery, sometimes an alternative time will need to be scheduled.
12. Delivery will be made as close as possible to the required location. However, if vehicle access is limited, and staff needs to carry items over 20m, a carry fee is charged.
13. All hire items are to be put back into their appropriate boxes for collection, all glassware/plates etc are to be rinsed or hand washed (do not use a dishwasher).
14. Standard weekend hires are available to be picked up from 12pm Wednesday with return to occur before 4pm the following Tuesday. If an alternate return time is not arranged; a late return fee of 10% of the total booking per day will apply.
15. The named client will be held liable for all costs of repair or replacement, in the event that any person present at the event damages any equipment provided or supplied by Crab Apple Vintage at a function or while hired.
16. Any damaged or stolen property from Crab Apple Vintage will be invoiced to the named client at their REPLACEMENT COST.
17. It is the responsibility of the client to be aware of condition items are received in. Where items are dirty and or broken/damaged in any way it must be brought to the attention of Crab Apple Vintage at time you receive the items.
18. Crab Apple Vintage does not take responsibility for any property that may be left at the venue overnight. It is recommended to allocate someone to collect all valuables (drinks, presents, music equipment etc) and to make sure all hire items are put inside the venue and kept safe and secure.
19. Crab Apple Vintage does not take responsibility for any persons hurt or injured as a result of any of the hire items (for example dancing on tables, chairs, disorderly behavior etc).
20. Crab Apple Vintage reserves the right to refuse working in an environment that is not suitable, nor safe.
21. Crab Apple Vintage does not take responsible for any change in climate or weather, which may influence or change wedding plans. We reserve the right to use our judgment and make decisions based on experience and professionalism in regards to how the weather will affect wedding proceedings.
22. As we do not offer insurance to you, we strongly suggest that you arrange your own insurance/liabilities for both your wedding/celebration and associated travel arrangements.
23. If at anytime the client shows disrespect to any of the Team Members of Crab Apple Vintage we reserve the right to cancel all agreements and withhold any money paid.
24. Suitable and appropriate wet weather cover for all hire items must be proven before items will be released. Any items damaged for not providing appropriate cover will incur fees as per clause 10.
25. All outside events must have enough cover in close proximity (no more than 10meters) from where the hire items are displayed in case of bad weather. The shelter must have room for all hire items and guests. Any items damaged for not providing appropriate cover will incur fees as per clause 10.