We love what we do and we love think outside the square. So it stands to reason we want people in our team who have the same drive, creativity and attention to details!
When submitting your application for any of our current positions it should include at a minimum a cover letter, resume and/or folio of your work and should demonstrate to us that you have an understanding of what we do and also more broadly the events industry that we work in.
We don't want it to get lost in the crowd so make sure to make it stand out!
We cannot always respond to all of the applications we receive due to the number but all successful applicants will be contacted via email.
Thank you for thinking of us, we can't wait to meet you x
Junior Stylists Assistant
We are looking for someone with spark and drive to join our ever growing creative team.
We have a busy 2018/2019 ahead and we would love to add a junior stylists assistant to our team who has experience in and can help in the following areas;
- have an interest or experience in set design, Interior design/architecture, Industrial design or Visual Merchandising
- be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- have a positive and respectful attitude towards other team members and clients
- cleaning and packing decor items for events
- setup and pack down weddings and other events
- styling furniture and decor items under direction from a senior stylist
- have a driver’s license and vehicle
- embrace working weekends and outside of standard ‘office’ hours
We are always on the lookout for good crew…if you want to join our delivery and setup crew or you just really like to pack a truck then send us your details and we'll be in touch. Note: must be available to work weekends for busy event season.
If you’d like to send us your resume, please send it to: email@example.com